I’m new to Tumblr, so this is kind of a little intro to, well…
You can call me Bliss or Niamh, for now, whichever you prefer. One of them’s a middle name of mine, anothe ris a name I could’ve been called but wasn’t. Overall, I prefer them to my real name and I’m not giving that out yet anyway in case any of you are stalkers…
No offence XD
I’ve lived on this planet thirteen years, and, although that may not seem like a very long time and I still have a lot to learn, I’ve picked up quite a few things on the way, and appreciate some things that I guess some people never have the chance to.
- I understand Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, and how a paradox would work; which is quite unfortunate, as I enjoy Doctor Who, but can see quite a few places where they would’ve created one…
- I’ve been to a lot of different countries, experiencing different cultures etcetera.
- I swam with dolphins and I recently jumped off a pole 100ft high - wearing the correct safety equipment, obviously - things not everyone gets to do!
- I’ve had a poem published in an anthology, and plan on entering more competitions and getting more work published.
- I go to a good school, which is not only something children in some developing countries will never experience: good education is also lacking in many schools across “developed” countries.
I also think far too much than is probably good for me sometimes; but my random thoughts will probably be the subjects of future posts, so I’ll leave that for now and you’ll just have to stay tuned if you’re interested (which is unlikely - who wants to hear the thoughts of a thirteen-year-old girl?).
Other random facts about me:
- I have amazing friends, and I don’t know what I’d do without them.
- I like helping people sort out their problems - which must result in me coming across as interfering, but oh well. Maybe I am interfering. All I know is, I want to help the people who appreciate my effort.
- I love writing.
- I have a phobia of throwing up or developing a mental illness when I’m older (not the most normal of phobias, I grant you, but…)
- I really don’t know why I’m rambling on so much to a bunch of strangers.
I think that’s enough for now.
You know how to ask.